The first full moon of the decade arrives on the 10th of January, and it’s also an emotional lunar eclipse at 20 degrees of Cancer, the most nurturing sign of the zodiac.
Tip for this Full Moon Lunar Eclipse:
Let go off deeply buried feelings and connect to the most passionate and soulful sides of yourself. It might not be easy at first, but overall, it can have a healing effect.
What is a Full Moon?
The full moon marks the end of a lunar cycle. It is a time of letting go and releasing negative thoughts, habits, and patterns that no longer serve in our life. For that reason, this is also a great time to work on the inner self and see if there is something that should be changed or improved. If you feel that life is slipping out of your hands and you have no control over one of the spheres of your live, this is the time to get a grip and act, make a plan.
This Full Moon in water sign Cancer is particularly good for following signs: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces. The remaining signs can find it more challenging.
If you know your rising sign, find out what this Full Moon in Cancer means for you on a personal level:
- Full Moon in Your 1st House: intense feelings about how you appear to the world
- 2nd House: intense feelings about your assets and talents
- 3rd House: intense feelings about your communication skills & the time you spend with your siblings
- 4th House: intense feelings about where you come from, where your home is in the worlds and what family means to you
- 5th House: intense feelings about children, creativity and romance
- 6th House: intense feelings about your daily routine and health
- 7th House: intense feelings about your love, marriage and business partnership
- 8th House: intense feelings about other people’s money and you
- 9th House: intense feelings about your personal development and travel
- 10th House: intense feelings about your career and reputation
- 11th House: intense feelings about your friends, hopes and dreams
- 12th House: intense feelings about your secret self