On November 26th we have a New Moon in Sagittarius at 4 degrees and 3 minutes. New Moon is a time when the Sun and the Moon come together, making it an excellent opportunity for a new beginning or for starting something new like a project or a relationship.
Sagittarius is a mutable sign, and when the Moon stays in this fire sign, you have an emotional need for adventure, freedom and independence. It is also an excellent time for travelling, exploring and developing your spiritual side.
As always, if you know your rising sign, find out what this New Moon in Sagittarius means for you on a personal level:
- New Moon in Your 1st House: strong feelings about how you appear to the world
- 2nd House: strong feelings about your assets and talents
- 3rd House: strong feelings about your communication skills & the time you spend with your siblings
- 4th House: strong feelings about where you come from, where your home is in the worlds and what family means to you
- 5th House: strong feelings about children, creativity and romance
- 6th House: strong feelings about your daily routine and health
- 7th House: strong feelings about your love, marriage and business partnership
- 8th House: strong feelings about other people’s money and you
- 9th House: strong feelings about your personal development and travel
- 10th House: strong feelings about your career and reputation
- 11th House: strong feelings about your friends, hopes and dreams
- 12th House: strong feelings about your secret self
At the time of the New Moon Mercury is still in the sign of Scorpio, making you think deep. Your communications are intense and powerful.
Venus, the planet of love, is in cold and responsible Capricorn. It is not the best time for romance or a solid commitment. During this time, your financial matters may come into the light, making you more responsible with money and possessions.
Mars, in opposition to Uranus, can bring excitement and strong sexual urges. Be cautious with dangerous sports as you can be accident-prone.